QuontinuIm is looking for a full time quality auditor/consultant to provide direct quality support to medium sized and large food companies.
You will carry out Quality & Food Safety audits within Europe and support the growth of our activities in this region.
We offer you a challenging career in an international environment and the ability to work for and with global food companies. You can have a direct impact on the quality and food safety of the sites visited and help improving the overall performance of our customers.Solliciteer nu
· Organize Quality & Food Safety audits at suppliers from our customer or at our customer (internal audits)
· Perform the audit and write a complete and value-adding audit report
· Evaluate the audit corrective action plan
· Provide information to the suppliers on how aspects can be improved
· Follow up questions from food companies who are looking for support in improving their Quality & Food Safety
· Implement tools to improve the customer’s Quality & Food Safety Management
Who are we looking for:
· Able to work autonomously in an interdependent environment
· Willing to share professional knowledge and experience
· Passionate about continuously improving Quality & Food Safety
· Flexible in understanding different systems, cultures and mentalities
· Excellent in English (spoken and written), additional European languages is a pro
· Experience in Quality & Food Safety auditing, preferably Lead Assessor trained
What can we offer:
· A permanent full time contract
· Correct Compensations & Benefits
· Working from home-office
· Personal and professional development
Apply with your English CV with picture, and a short video (maximum 2 minutes) to present yourself.
Your application will be treated with care and discretion.